Welcome!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to Alyssa's blog. This page has been designed to update you on Alyssa's progress. Her surgery to close her VSD (hole in her heart) is scheduled for Monday, July 16th (changed to Tuesday, July 17th) at 12:00 (changed to 7:30a.m.). She will be at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Coming Home!!!

After open-heart surgery, it looks as if this could be the shortest hospital stay ever! We are coming home today (Friday). Alyssa walked around the floor three times with ease and is doing well. Will update later :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for you and your family!! She is obviously a strong little girl, not to mention absolutely adorable.
The Adornettos

Anonymous said...

YAY Alyssa! Just when I was wondering when I could come
visit at the hospital!
I'm so happy for you guys!
(p.s. well, it's not a holiday so she has no reason to stay!! LOL)

erin

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I stayed longer in the hospital with my c/s!!! Amazing! We are so happy for you and are glad to see your little girl coming home! Can't wait to see her!

aaron, tracey and emily

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved to hear that my beautiful neice is doing awesome.
I wish I was there to see you guys and hold her in my arms.
Love and miss you!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,James & Alyssa. What a little fighter she is. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hear that she is doing so good and that she is coming home today. WOW.
Love, Aunt Norma & Sal

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Wonderful news! Hope it wasn't the Alyssatude that got her sprung....lol!! Great news,still keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Kathie

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you! She is one determined little girl:) We will keep the prayers going -please keep the updates coming:)
Love, Heather & Chris