Welcome!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to Alyssa's blog. This page has been designed to update you on Alyssa's progress. Her surgery to close her VSD (hole in her heart) is scheduled for Monday, July 16th (changed to Tuesday, July 17th) at 12:00 (changed to 7:30a.m.). She will be at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Change

Ok- so when I saw Rainbow on the caller ID I instantly got ready to explode. Fortunately this time the change was ok. Her surgery is now first case of the day so we have to be there at 6:15am and they expect to take her in for surgery about 7:30am. Surgery expected to be about four hours long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give Alyssa a kiss and hug for me and I will be thinking about all of you through out the day

Grandma Hayes

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Traci and Vito Giammarco

Anonymous said...

My Mom Just told me the news and gave me the link to this site...She has always been in my prayers and will be in them as well as my thgoughts tomorrow..Love you~Amber

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! I saw Rich's post about your page. I would like to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers and I will be sure to let my 3 children know to say a prayer for you. What a beautiful little breath of fresh air you are!

Love, hugs and kisses,

Amanda, Mariah, Austin, and Tyler

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you Alyssa.

xoxo, Grammy and Pappy